General Membership Information
- Annual membership runs from the 1st May each year to the 30th April the following year.
- Our Family Membership option provides discounted rates for families.
- Optional free 2 week trial for prospective new members.
- The minimum age for Junior Membership is Academic Year 6.
- If you are a beginner, then just come along to any Thursday evening club night at Portpean Beach. On completion of your 2 free sessions, you must then join the club if you want to continue paddling with us. As a member, you will still have the option of using club equipment for free.
- Important - On your first night . . .
- Prospective New Members can have 2 free sessions as a trial if they wish. This includes the use of Kayak, Paddle, Buoyancy Aid and Cag.
- For information on our weekly paddle sessions, what clothing to bring etc, see New Members.
- For information on joining, see How to Join
- If you have any questions or need further information, then please email: